Genie Jennings is a Contributing Editor for Women & Guns Magazine writing a column, Making a Difference, showcasing the women who are doing so. After cutting her teeth in the Pro-Gun movement, she has expanded her activities into the more general political realm. She serves on town committees, and is an active member of the Republican Party, serving as an officer at both town and county levels.
A proud member of SAF, GOA, NRA, and Sportsman’s Alliance of Maine, and former National Spokeswoman for SAS, she never refuses an opportunity to speak publicly on the subject of Second Amendment rights. Genie is a member of the South Berwick Rod & Gun Association, where she produces Introducing Women to the Shooting Sports (which has now brought 240 women into the pro-gun community) and chairs both the (N)ews (A)nd (G)overnment Committee, and the annual fundraiser, 30Gunsin30Days Raffle.
She is a gardener, fisherman, ski instructor, and proud grandparent. With her husband, she began attending GRPC in 2001. She has been a speaker and serves on the Resolutions Committee.
Genie Jennings Archives
- Sept/Oct- Constitutional Carry
- July/August- Lighthearted….or Airheaded?
- May/June- Lessons Learned
- March/April- What Can One Woman Do?
- Jan/Feb- The End Game
- July/Aug- Nothing to Fear but Fear
- May/June- World Wide Web
- Jan/Feb- Accessorize! Basic Black! The Stylish Woman’s Guide
- Nov/ Dec– Women’s Lives (A Little More Jenn Coffey of New Hampshire)
- Sept/Oct- At Home on the Range: Lois Kupersmith of New Hampshire
- July/Aug- Only Connect
- May/June- Two Sides of Activism
- March/April- The Ugly, the Bad and the Good…and You
- Jan/Feb- New Year’s Resolution: Protect My Second Amendment Rights!
- Nov/Dec- Girls Just Wanna Have Guns: Jacqueline Scott of Massachusetts
- Jan/Feb- My New Year’s Resolution: Change the Parameters
- Nov/Dec- Where Are the Women on the Front Lines?
- Sept/Oct- If Only… Nikki Goeser of Tennessee
- July/Aug- Acres of Gun: Impressions of the 2011 NRA Convention
- May/June- Wisconsin Activist Candy Dainty Galvanized by Virginia Tech
- March/April- Home Alone
- Jan/Feb- Choosing to Have Fun: Amy O’Connell of New Hampshire
- Nov/Dec- THANK YOU… and GIMME
- Sept/Oct- The Hawaii Reporter: Malia Zimmerman
- July/Aug- Taking Responsibility: Evelyn Freeman of Massachusetts
- May/June- When the Doorbell Rings: Colleen Lawson of Chicago
- March/April- Queen of Parts Nancy First
- Jan/Feb- Now Therefore Be It Resolved: I Will Protect My Second Amendment Rights
- Nov/Dec- The Good Wife: Jay Knox
- Sept/Oct- Donna Major’s Voyage of Discovery (Target Shooting Through the Mid-Life Crisis)
- July/Aug- Nicki Fellenzer’s Pro-Gun Journey
- May/June- A Grandmother’s Gift: Lynne Roberts of Massachusetts
- March/April- Introducing Women to the Shooting Shorts
- Jan/Feb- The American Spirit
- Nov/Dec- Victimless Crimes
- Sept/Oct- Zen and the Art of Gun Control
- July/Aug- A Well-Regulated Mama-litia
- May/June- The Good Mother
- March/April- And the Beat Goes On
- Jan/Feb- Therefore, Let it Be Resolved
- Nov/Dec- School Safety
- Sept/Oct- The Corrigan Connection
- July/Aug- A Call to Arms
- May/June- While You Were Sleeping
- March/April- Armed and…Dangerous?
- Jan/Feb- To Keep and Bear Arms
- Nov/Dec- The Second Amendment Sisters, Today
- Nov/Dec- If You Are Shot