NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are at least 18+ years old at the time of entry and eligible to own a handgun or rifle. The sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Women and Guns, an affiliate of A Girl and A Gun Women’s Shooting League (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Sweepstakes Period: Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 AM Central Standard Time (“CST”) on August 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM CST on August 31th, 2019. To enter, go to: www.womenandguns.com and access the Sweepstakes Registration Form. Complete the required information on the Registration Form and submit, in accordance with the instructions, prior to 11:59 PM CST on the last day of the month of the giveaway.
3. Prizes: On or about September 1, 2019 representatives of the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to award a Grand Prize with an approximate value at $700.00 consisting of: 1 (one) Sig Sauer p365 valued at 599.99, 1 (one) p365 IWB Holster valued at 79.99 and 1 (one) box of 9mm 115gr Elite V Crown 365 jhp ammunition valued at $20.95. Promotional graphics do not necessarily represent the actual prize. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Second Place Prize is valued at $80 and includes a Gift Certificate to purchase a Dene Adams holster of winner’s choice. Third Place Prize is valued at $50 and includes a Gift Certificate to purchase a membership to A Girl & A Gun Women’s Shooting League or merchandise.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter by filling in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered at the time of entry. Potential winner may be required to provide evidence that the winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. The Sponsor’s promotional partners and other parties grant the Sponsor, its promotional partners and other third parties with whom the Sponsor chooses to share entrants’ information, permission to contact entrants about upcoming promotions, special offers or for other reasons via electronic and ordinary mail.
5. Odds: You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. In the event that the Sponsor is not able to contact the randomly-chosen winner after due diligence (three emails) in a time period of 72 hours from the date of the first notification, the Sponsor may draw a new winner and the first winner forfeits all claims to the prize and/or damages and holds Sponsor blameless. It is the responsibility of entrants to provide a valid e-mail address so the Sponsor can make contact. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
7. Transfer of Firearm: The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Winner will pay for reasonable shipping expenses, taxes, transfer fees, FFL fees, and other expenses. The Transfer shall be conducted through a federally-licensed Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer. All firearms transfers will be conducted in strict compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. By entering this sweepstakes you acknowledge that you are not legally prohibited from owning or taking possession of firearms. If the transfer of the firearm to you is legally prohibited for any reason, another drawing will be held and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
8. Rights Granted by You: By participating, you agree [a] to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. [b] In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to the content. [c] you understand that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. [d] you agree to be placed on lists which may receive promotional emails and newsletters periodically from the Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
9. Terms: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, The Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, The Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless The Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participating in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death, loss, litigation, claim and/or property damage; whether caused by negligence or not. The Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the collection, processing and transmission of data; [b] lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete;[c] any type of graphical or other error in the advertising or printing of the Sweepstakes or in the administration of the Sweepstakes; or [d] any condition that may cause the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; and in such event the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof and to award the prize(s) via a random drawing from among all eligible entries legitimately received prior to cancellation. Entry information becomes the property of Sponsor.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND TX, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in TX having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at and in the body of the email type ‘Please e-mail me the winners’ list for the Sponsor Sweepstakes.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Women and Guns, an affiliate of A Girl and A Gun Women’s Shooting League 202 Walton Way, Cedar Park, TX, USA.
15. Disclaimer: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or Google.