The OZARK Armament Rail-Mounted TFL-1-R LED is a good light-weight firearm rail light that offers several features that I found useful during some night time adventures (That doesn’t sound weird at all, Lol). It’s a multi-functional light that can be easily mounted on a Picatinny rail of your rifle.
The exterior is constructed of tough aluminum alloy, and the overall build is water resistant with an impact resistant distance of 1.2 meters. Attaching it to your rifle is an easy process. The pressure switch should be mounted so the activation pads are easy to reach the thumb of your support hand. I must say the switch was super easy to navigate.
- Dedicated rail mount included and compatible with third-party Picatinny mounts.
- Removable mount features a quick clamp so no tools are required.
- Dual-Mode pressure switch: tactical handheld operation, and remote switch compatibility.
- Can be mounted without the switch
- Powered by 2 CR123A Batteries, it delivers a maximum output of 600 lumens and a 300-meter beam distance.
- 4 vary light modes – High, Medium, Low, and Strobe
- When ran on high and strobe mode, the battery ran out in about 30 minutes.
- The strobing did take some time to adjust to (For me at least)
Overall, I think this light is good and would recommend it if you’re looking for a rail-mounted light on a budget. I’ve enjoyed using it for the last few months. Only gripe is the frequency in changes in battery but I that’s my fault. I run it on high at all times. Lol. Also if you’re like me and need visual assistance to install batteries, the back of the box gives you guidance.